The Farmhouse Reviews
Very enjoyable - children did not want to leave and they are not easy (to please).
Mr V.S. Rome & London.
Director Italian Tourist Board.
Stayed in the smaller cottage last year and had to come back with the entire family. Accommodation perfect: you’ve thought of everything.
The R family, Astley, Manchester
Had another great time here (fourth). Cottage and welcome still as nice. Hope to be back again.
G & J. Doncaster, South Yorkshire.
The best cottage we have ever had and, by far, the best equipped kitchen.
Plenty of room for dogs too.
The W family, Tiverton, Devon
Really enjoyed the comforts of the Farmhouse, especially after the long walks, the horse-riding and the boat trips. A very good area to stay.
The N family (ages 5 to 62), Norfolk.
This Christmas we were looking for a sanctuary - the perfect relaxing hideaway. We found it here.
J & M. Bambridge, Lancashire.
To see more click here
'Fantastic Family Accommodation'
The Old Farmhouse is the original farmhouse at Glascoed Farm dating from, at least, the mid 16th century. It has been restored to a very high standard, gaining five stars (exceptional) grading from Visit Wales.
This cottage is ideal for families – there are 4 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. Furnishings are high quality and all appliances are modern.
- Sitting and dining room with large digital TV, DVD player, CD player / radio. Eight place dining table and dresser.
- Large pine kitchen with modern appliances including a stainless steel range cooker, family sized dishwasher, freezer and microwave.
- Utility room with washing machine.
- Shower room with W.C.
- Large double bedroom with traditional furniture and a spacious ensuite bathroom with bath, shower and W.C
- Large double bedroom with king size pine bed, ensuite shower room and W.C.
- Single bedroom with beautiful antique oak four-poster bed.
- Twin bedroom with pretty pine beds.
- Family bathroom with bath, shower and W.C
* Cot and high chair available on request.
The Farmhouse is centrally heated and there are radiators in every room. In the sitting room there is a woodburning stove for cosy winter evenings. The logs are supplied free of charge. Immediately outside the Farmhouse there is a secure enclosed garden area with access (via gates) to the water gardens and farm walks. BBQ facilities and garden furniture are available. Prices include all bed linen, towels, central heating and logs for the wood burner.
You may like to read our Guest Reviews for the Farmhouse
Please Share this
or Like our Facebook Page